Tuesday, May 25, 2010

June Swoon!

Wasn't it snow and ice and Christmas about 2 months ago???
Apparently not!
This year is flying by, which is a bit worrying as they say that the older you get the quicker time passes.... I don't believe that for a second!
So, as the weather is beautiful I think we should do something slightly different for June, just in case this sunshine continues and we don't want to be inside.
I'll let you know what soon, but if you would like to swap something next month then leave a comment here!
It'll be fun, I promise!
Hope you're all getting on well with your "How does your garden grow" Minis,
Enjoy the sunshine,
Felicia xx

5 comments:

  1. it'll give me somethink to take my mind off this gyming malarky :) i dont need my legs for crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Felicia,

    I'd like to join in the mini swap or in anything you swap in June.

    Thanks, Timi xx

    timiscraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicia!
    Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! No, I don't have a time machine, lol... I have just gotten to the point where I always have a few things on the go so that I can do the next step on something when I have time or the mood strikes.
    I'm excited for you that you found a quilt teacher- and more than happy to help if I can, just say the word! (Not that I am any kind of expert!)
    What is this swap you are referring to? It sounds fun! Do you do this on a regular basis? Can anyone join? How does it work?
    How's your weather, anyway? Lots of places in Canada and the States are having heat waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Felicia,
    I would so love to swap again next month. I really enjoyed making Katie's mini; thank for putting us in touch!
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete