Saturday, May 22, 2010

Art Journal Cover



Hey girlies, have you seen the fab art Journal that Louise made? If not hop over and have a look, she even has a step-by-step on Youtube.
Anyhoo, I've been keeping an art journal for a good while now so I thought i'd show you the cover. ( I strongly recommend keeping an art journal to deal with the ups and downs of everyday life!) You can write the most random things in it, its just a big (A4) pretty book full of thoughts, sometimes worries and all the time hopes and dreams!
The "TRUST" on the cover is to remind me to have faith in the universe! Trust that fate isn't going to kick my ass, trust that every cloud has a silver lining etc.,....
Enough rambling, I'm off to a beach BBQ in Inch now..... its a hard life!!
xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Felicia This is amazing, I love it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your art journal cover, Felicia! What materials did you use? I just did mine a while back too- and I agree with you, an art journal definitely helps you deal with the ups and downs of life! lol
    We would all do well to trust more- and your description, "trust that fate isn't going to kick my a**" made me laugh right out loud! You're great, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete