Its Tuesday and the sun is supposed to be shining, but so far there is no sign of it....
I'm going to post the GGS album to Ashton today because i have no idea how long it will take to get to America.
Since i'm off today i can't decide whether to go kayaking or go to the mountains, i think the weather will decide for me - if it rains i may as well get wet anyway!!
So, my plan is to take the kids to school, eat a leisurely breakfast and then go and do something fun!!