Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hey everyone (i can say that now that there are more people then just me looking at this!)

I'm looking forward to next week when i get to go to a new friends house to learn all about stamping . Robyn www.injoystampin.com has very kindly offered to host an evening for our craft club. This women knows alot about card making!
I got a scrap kit today from Marion at a piece of craft, i collected it from the post office at 9am, and am amazed that i had the patience to not open all the bits and pieces untill i got home from work. Its lovely, really cool vintage stuff, and tags!! my favourite thing at the moment.
I was going to make an altered art book, but when it came to actually doing it i couldn't - it goes against my nature to deface a book. However, Marion sent some pages of a book in the kit and since i didn't tear it up why not use it??!! (thanks Marion!)
So, i'm going to make an altered book/tag/creation using Que Sera Sera papers from The Crafty Alley Shop www.craftyalley.com they are really vibrant and busy!
Thanks so much to Ashton, Robyn and Amanda for looking in,
So, after i've loaded the dishwasher, emptied the washing machine, helped Molly and Zac with their homework i'll do some scrapping ( or just crawl into bed with a book!)
Love,Felicia x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicia,
    I'm so looking forward to all the ladies getting together on Tuesday for card making. Thank you so much for the paper and cards that you sent home with my hubby today. I really appreciate it. I've just posted the samples that I have thus far to my blog. That patterned paper is so adorable. I love the little snowmen. Super sweet! Hope you have a fantastic weekend. If you'd like to take a peek, my blog address is www.injoystampin.com . There are 7 pictures on the post, so I'll just apologize in advance if it loads rather sluggishly. =)

    See you soon,
    Robyn x

    ReplyDelete