Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crafting Ireland issue 5!

http://www.craftingirelandonline.ie/

Since the clocks went back on Saturday night it is now 4.30pm and dark outside. The fire is lit,(cosy, I love this time of year!) the kids are on mid-term break so there are no school runs, i'll make a cup of tea, click the link and read on!!

There are so many projects this month, lots of lovely Christmasy goodies, I especially love the cone christmas trees that Timi has made, these might just make an appearance on my Christmas dinner table!

My project this time is a "Twas the night before Christmas" mini album, I will make a little video of it and put it up tomorrow.

What else is new? well, this morning I got a chance to show case my Polly Dolly art at the Killarney Open Coffee meeting, its amazing that you can have blogs and facebook but sometimes the people in your own town don't know what you do, so thank you Maria Stack for the oppurtunity!

On Friday i'm going to Dublin to see the Art Show which is held at the RDS each year, it would be a dream to exhibit there but i'm really looking forward to seeing all the talent that is around. The lovely Amelie Gagne has taken a stand this year, she is a Canadian artist who lives here in Killarney so i'm going to be on "coffee delivering" duties, the best of luck to her, her work is amazing!

Thats all my news for today, the "Art & Wine" night is in 23 days....... i'm off to meet the framer again tomorrow, I remember last year thinking, i'd like to do that next year - I had a whole year to get organised and suddenly its around the corner!

Have a lovely evening,

F x

No comments:

Post a Comment