Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pretties!!

Guess what? I went home today for lunch and there on the kitchen table was a package. A brown paper package all the way from California.......

You have to understand the restraint it took not to rip the paper off to get to the contents!

This package, you see, is from the lovely Gwynnie B ( the most amazing jewellery designer, I blogged about her recently) and this is supposed to be my birthday present but that isn't untill April!

If I really wanted it for my birthday I shouldn't have ordered it untill the end of March, but it was one of those (rare) things that I JUST HAD TO HAVE!!!! So, here I am now, back at work, just finishing my lunch and knowing that its there at home, waiting for me!!!!!!!

More later..............
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment