Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Swap Buddies!!

Exciting news girlies..... the Scrapzville swap is now intercontinental!!
Kristin who is in New York asked if she could join in, so welcome to Kristin and also to Donna who is in the UK.
Because its easier to keep straight pairs and since we have an odd number this month I didn't put my name in the hat. So here are the swaps!
Dee - Cathy
Robyn - Alyson
Kendalle - Suzie
Clare - Gemma
Louise R.- Donna
Anne - Kristin
I will send out the email details of your partner to all of you, and the theme for February is...
Include a line from a song with the word "Love" in it. Simple!
Even if i'm not swapping this month i will be busy, Louise over at Zettibetti is starting a tag swap, so i've signed up for that.If your month isn;t busy enough already you should check it out!
Have fun! xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for welcoming me. I'm really excited about the swap. My blog is: attemptcreativity.blogspot.com and I'm a member of Scrapbeach if you want to know a little more about me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Kristin, I'm relatively new as well (just done my first minibook).

    Cathy I'm looking forward to swapping with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicia
    My name is Tara and I'm a friend of Dee's, we are part of the same UKS group!! I was wondering if I could take part in your swap not sure if its too late for this month but could do next if not!! Not really sure what else I need to do, I'm not great with computers so this is a first for me!!

    Thanks
    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Felicia,
    Hope you're having a good weekend so far, and are enjoying the gorgeous sunshine today! I wanted to let you know that I won't be able to do the March mini album swap. I have a lot on with appointments and things, and also want to finish the pages I'm doing for Kathryn's b-day album (for AJ). If time allows, I want to catch up on adding photos to the minis that are so sadly neglected already. I'll look forward to seeing what everyone creates though. :c)

    Thank you Felicia.

    Hugs,
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete