Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday update....

This is Mr. Toby modelling his new jumper, he wouldn't look at the camera! I knitted it with Aran wool on 7mm needles so it was really fast. The pattern was free on Ravelry and is the first thing i've knitted for a full year - that Aran jumper I promised Tim is still just 3" of rib, I just cannot follow that pattern!

Here is Molly modelling the beautiful African 50's collection for Heni Blak - Heni makes amazing clothes, she has combined 1950's style with African prints. Not only does she sell online, but makes couture creations for special events.
I am going to a charity ball this coming weekend and Heni has made me a full length gown..... I haven't seen it yet, but today is the fitting and I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!

I'll post photos of the gown soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Felica!

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, it's always so lovely to hear from you :)

    Wow! I love both of these! Firstly, what a fab little wooly warmer for Mr.Toby. I just know Barney (our crazy doggy) would love it, that's ofcourse if he doesn't try eating it first (as he does with most things, lol!) Just brilliant!!!

    Also, lovely picture of Molly, she looks great in that wonderful dress, love that too!

    How exciting about your ball, what fun! I've not been to a ball since leaving school, long time agon now, yikes!
    And even more exciting having a gown made for you, oooooh, I can't wait to see it, lots of pics please!!!
    Hugs
    Suzie xxx :)

    ReplyDelete