Saturday, November 7, 2009

The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen+

2. Your hair? Messy

3. Your mother? Amazing

4. Your father? Also

5. Your favorite food? Brushetta

6. Your dream last night? none

7. Your favorite drink? Coffee

8. Your dream/goal? Publish

9. What room are you in? Landing

10. Your hobby? Creating

11. Your fear? Death

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Technical

15. Muffins? Maybe

16. Wish list item? Some

17. Where did you grow up? Kent

18. Last thing you did? Eat

19. What are you wearing? P.J's

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your Pets? Dog

22. Friends? Lots!

23. Your life? Happy

24. Your mood? Relaxed

25. Missing someone? Yes

26. Vehicle? Clio

27. Something you're not wearing? Hat!

28. Your favorite store? Craftyalley!

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Forgotten

32. Your best friend? Tim

33. One place that I go to over and over? Mountains

34. Facebook? Yes

35. Favorite place to eat? Home

Now for the five I would like to award.
Zettibetti
Cathy
Robyn
Samantha
Kay

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the blog award Felicia, sorry that it took me a couple of days to post it on my site. For some reason your post on my blogger blog went to my gmail address; which I rarely check, must change that. So, thank you so much for thinking of me. It is now on my main website if you'd like to take a peek. Hope you are having a good week.

    Chat soon,
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete