Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Configuration Book Workshop.


Have you seen the Tim Holtz Mini configuration books? 
They come in craft coloured heavy chipboard ready for you do whatever you want to them.......
Here is my finished project, I painted the whole thing white and didn't use all of the little boxes inside (which leaves me with two little boxes to make something else with).
I used scraps of paper from different collections and then used up lots of the trinkets that were in my stash.... you know the ones you're keeping for something special? yeah, those ones!



I deliberately kept the front embellishments flat so that it could slot in with books on the shelf, but if you want it to be on display you could put much more dimension onto the front cover.

                                                 
                                                  The spine looks  pretty amongst the books.


If you want to come and do this workshop, I will be in Bunmahon Co. Waterford on Saturday 28th June. There are three places left, so let me know if you're interested - its a good project for all levels, if you're thinking of taking up paper crafts then its a great first project!
For everyone who is already booked in I will post a list of things to bring very soon.
F xx

No comments:

Post a Comment