Monday, April 21, 2014

Is there anybody out there still??

Hmm, hmm (that's me clearing my throat) erm, well, after my big, "oh,  i'm going to do loads of blogging" claim I fell off the blog wagon and have only got back on today......

So here, without further ado, are some photos of an altered configuration box that I made today.



I should have cropped them and brightened the colours, but if I did that it would be another week before it went up!
I could promise you I won't leave it as long but that might be a big hairy lie,
Enjoy your day !!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Felicia! This is so pretty! I just love these boxes- they open the imagination to so many possibilities... :) I would fill my whole house with them if I could. Whatcha gonna do with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really Pretty Felicia :-) :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello from new follower ! Love your beautiful box ! Very inspiring xx Marta

    ReplyDelete