Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Scrap n Yap

Here is the photo from last Sundays Scrap n Yap in Cork. Some people took kits so this is your sketch to work towards......... or just do your own thing! it's not the greatest photo, I took it thinking I had loads of time to take a better one later and then dropped my bloody phone down the bloody loo!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRR..........

So, while that is laying in a bowl of rice in bits (oh please recover phone!!!!) I only have this photo to show you.
If you took a kit and have any questions please email me or phone me

I must say some sincere thank you's to people for Sunday:
To my daughter Molly who has no great love of crafting but now knows how to put kits together!
To Ann Healy for collecting me, driving there and back and the lovely chats all the way.
To Midi (who bends over backwards to make life easy for others) for organising it and all the ladies who came out to play!

I am a great one for leaving things to the last minute, but fortunately I had the most of the layout done before TFD (That Fateful Day!) so i'm glad that for once I was oprganised!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your phone!

    This is just lovely! I bet everyone loved it! And Scrap and Yap sounds like a lot of fun... too bad I live so far away or I'd be coming too.

    Sounds like you have a wonderful support system, I'm so glad!

    Hope you are healing well and feeling alright. xoxo

    ReplyDelete