Saturday, February 27, 2010

March Sign Ups...

Its that time again, rather then gather all the names every month I just put everyones name in untill they opt out.
So, assuming everyone is happy to continue (Robyn has other commitments for March) i'll put up the swap names and the challenge on Monday 1st March.
We can welcome Tara, another UK girlie this month, I hope you'll enjoy it Tara!
So, leave me a comment if you're new and would like to join, and we'll be ready to start our new challenge on Monday.
Have a great weekend,
F.xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi,my name is cherrie,and live in the UK.
    My daughter found your web site and became so excited about what she saw and was on the phone to me within seconds, she told me i just had to check it out, well done that, got just as excited, so here i am saying hi, and would love to know more about scrapzville and all the great swapping that takes place. Thanks for taking the time out to read my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherrie, i can;t access your blog profile, so i'm replying here!
    We make an album each month, i assign you a partner and the rules and theme go up on the 1st of each month. I'd love to have you along for the swap, do you have a blog? you can email me your details at ftdphoenix@iolfree.ie
    Yeah, the more the merrier!
    Thanks for the nice comments about my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. could i sign up? please? i have never done a mini yet but would love the chance to join in your april swap if too late for march
    ta
    heidi
    aka MsGetinspired
    from australia

    ReplyDelete